A DAY AND A NIGHT IN THE DESERT: JEEP
In the morning, we do a nice trip with the jeep:
- a small tour of Rum village
- then we go to Lawrence’s spring
- we head to a beautiful sand dune
- we go and see Anfashieh inscriptions
- we have a look at Lawrence’s house
- and we finish the morning by going throuh the beautiful Baragh Canyon, in the jeep or by foot, as you prefer.
Then we have a lunch break. We take some rest, do a little nap during the hottest part of the day.
In the afternoon, we go by jeep to the famous Burdah Arch. If you want to climb to the arch, it’s going to take you less than 3 hours (go and back).
In the evening, we go by jeep to a real bedouin camp in the desert, to have diner and spend a nice evening. Be advised that you may encounter another group of tourists in the camp, but if you really prefer to be on your own with your guide, just tell him and we’ll find a solution. The next morning, after a good breakfast, we go back to the village.
Price (including everything):
- 1 person: 85 JD
- 2 persons: 60JD/person
- 3/5 persons: 50 JD/person
- 6 persons or more: 45 JD/person
A jeep can embark 6 passengers maximum.