1 DAY AND 1 NIGHT IN THE DESERT: CAMEL AND JEEP
- Lawrence’s spring
- and a nice area composed of red sand dunes, with the option of sandboarding.
We continue by Jeep to see
- the old Nabatean inscriptions,
- Lawrence’s house, from where you have a beautiful view,
- Baragh Canyon, where you can have a walk in the canyon for 1 hour and have lunch with your Bedouin Guide,
and after lunch
- the big Burdah Arch,
- the medium bridge Um Frouth.
Then we have 1 hour walk to the camp in the desert, where we spend a good night under stars with a nice and selfmade bedouin dinner. If you want, you can walk 15 minutes from the camp to watch the sunset. You can sleep under the stars or in a tent, as you prefer.
In the morning, the jeep brings you back to the village.
Price 75 JD/pers., including everything: English speaking Bedouin guide, camel, jeep, 3 meals, accommodation, entrance fee to the protected area of Wadi Rum, sand boarding.